Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Bought new pants in a smaller size!

Monday, April 10, 2023

Bought new pants in a smaller size!

Started trying to change my eating habits last year when my A1C was 7.1. Lost about 20 lbs just by cutting portion sizes and trying to eat more veggies and protein. I recently began intermittent fasting and noticed my pants were getting loose. So loose that I could take them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. So I tried on the next size down and they fit! I almost cried in the fitting room, but happy tears this time!

submitted by /u/Bluebookworms
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12i4wrb/bought_new_pants_in_a_smaller_size/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...