Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: I did a 25 minutes workout and I feel amazing

Monday, April 17, 2023

NSV: I did a 25 minutes workout and I feel amazing

It has been a long time since I had done any workout. Closest I came in was with few minutes of Beat Saber. But I feel I have a lot of energy recently despite being in deficit and I really wanted to move again. I used to swim but I honestly fear I can't walk the ladder back up, so I will wait until I reach the same weight as I was back then (~420lb). But I still wanted to do something and I remembered the workout set I knew about back then: Pay it forward by Tony Horton [it's on youtube, illegally I think so I won't link it here]. It's afaik basically modified P90 for my weight class. I was sweating a lot but I did it and honestly I feel great. I have no idea how to log it, so I went with 15m cardio, 10m resistance, ~400 calories.

submitted by /u/CabinetMain3163
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12pqchu/nsv_i_did_a_25_minutes_workout_and_i_feel_amazing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...