Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just feel like i can’t do this anymore

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

I just feel like i can’t do this anymore

I need words of encouragement that this is gonna get better. i’m a female who is currently 145 lbs and 5’5. I used to weight 180 and 130 would be a great weight for me and that’s my goal.

I’m just constantly exhausted, I feel constantly hungry, I feel headaches constantly, I used to have a maintenance of 1,400 calories because I used to workout for 1hr and 30 minutes everyday. I recently had to change my maintenance calories to 1,200 because i’m back in college full time and don’t have the time to workout 1hr and 30 minutes everyday, I try to get in 45 minutes a day now.

I’m absolutely terrified of gaining this weight back, I finally felt like I was fitting in and I actually started having guys give me attention after I got to this size. But i’m really feeling unmotivated and depressed. I just wake up and think about food, I go to sleep thinking about food and calories and when I can get into the gym next.

I just need advice on staying on track and getting out of this terrible depression hole i’m in. I try my hardest to get in my fruits veggies protein and fiber, i’m very cautious of what I eat and making sure to stay in my target calories. I’m struggling to stay in that amount and need help, if any of you have been through similar things i’d love to know how you got through it.

submitted by /u/taebeliever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12j2qs5/i_just_feel_like_i_cant_do_this_anymore/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...