Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gimme your protein smoothie recipes!

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Gimme your protein smoothie recipes!

Hi folks! I've been on 1550 cals a day for a while, but I'm starting to struggle more with hunger than I have in the past, and I'm taking it as a signal to increase my protein. So - on Thursday I'm gonna be shopping for some high-protein snacks, and I also thought I'd try a morning protein smoothie.

I like creamy dairy-based smoothies, so I'm planning to do yogurt, frozen fruit, maybe some kale or spinach, maybe some chocolate milk or cocoa powder for that darker flavor (or maybe the protein powder I buy will be chocolate flavored).

I wanted to crowdsource some ideas from this sub! Would love to hear your faves, whether or not they comply with my tastes.

submitted by /u/IncreaseFluffy688
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12j8d6e/gimme_your_protein_smoothie_recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...