Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Obsessive thoughts about food

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Obsessive thoughts about food

As long as I can remember, I have obsessed over food and consuming large amounts of it. My parents were smokers and I remember as little as 4 years old just waiting for them to go outside for a cigarette, so I could gorge on food in private. This continues to this day.

I cannot leave a half eaten meal in the fridge until I’m hungry. If I have left overs from a restaurant, I am constantly thinking about them until the box is tossed. I love visiting drive-thrus and getting 3-4 items and eating until I’m sick. Or food delivery.

I don’t know if this is OCD but does anyone know of a way out? I am up 65 lbs in three years and it has destroyed my social life, my love life, my career, my family relationships and more. I know I am well on my way to diabetes and a range of other health issues and I don’t want to kill myself over something as silly as food.

submitted by /u/vitaming777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12j465b/obsessive_thoughts_about_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...