Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Loose skin?

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Loose skin?

Loose skin?

Hello! I am currently trying to lose weight.

I have gone from 202lb to 187lb in about 4 months from diet and exercise changes. I am currently eating low carb and doing light cardio and some weights every evening for around an hour.

My legs aren’t that bad, neither are my arms. However my thighs, upper and lower stomach are quite big. Is it likely that I will have loose skin after losing an adequate amount of weight or is that more likely when you’re above a particular weight?

I am trying to reach maybe 110lb at some point, but I’d like to be prepared for if I have to deal with the loose skin. I do have white stretch marks around my hips and thighs and stomach now. (Is there also any treatment for this?)

Thank you

submitted by /u/Florist04
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12tj0lq/loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...