Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weighing the most I’ve ever weighed.

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Weighing the most I’ve ever weighed.

I’m 22F and have weighed the most I’ve ever weighed and it definitely is taking a beating on my self esteem especially with summer around the corner.

I’m 5’3 136lbs. Some of you may think that might not be a lot, but I’m short and have some extra fat on the sides of hips that I’ve noticed since the fall time and it’s making me hate my body.

I was usually always between 115-123lbs. And it only goes to my hips. Little bit on my thighs.

How many calories do I need to lose a day/eat a day to be about 115lbs? How long could that realistically take? Thanks.

submitted by /u/tired_annoyed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12tnlli/weighing_the_most_ive_ever_weighed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...