Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Family member make a joke while I was looking in the freezer… “oh my diet I can only have two popsicle a day” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I must be getting skinny

Monday, April 24, 2023

Family member make a joke while I was looking in the freezer… “oh my diet I can only have two popsicle a day” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I must be getting skinny

Im at a “healthy weight” and actually heard it from a doctor recently. I have a high fat percentage and carry weight in my stomach and arms so I still want to go down like 20 pounds. Side note the same person who made that diet joke used to make disgusting comments to me when I was obese. The switch up is real….before it was “omg you’re gonna eat a full pack of ramen noodles that’s disgusting” “I’ll pay you $50 if you join a gym” etc…

submitted by /u/Frosty-Spare-6018
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12y6n36/family_member_make_a_joke_while_i_was_looking_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...