Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any advice for working out?

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Any advice for working out?

I’m trying to improve my heath my mother who i loved God rest her soul had a history of heart failure and heart diseases I was put on blood pressure medication when I was I 17 my mom was put on it on 16 I’m trying to do everything I can to be more healthy because I know it will eventually get up to me if I don’t start trying to be more healthy I suffer from depression most likely major depression it’s a battle for me so I have to deal with fatigue so it’s going to be a little harder for me wish is no excuse I’m a absolute noob when it comes to exercising I used to lift 10 pounds weights and do push-ups but I’ve gotten so much out of shape I’m not happy with how I look and I want to get in shape be more healthy so I can live a long time I’ve herd many good things that say working out helps depression so there is a boot camp training place where I live they take you in and give you a diet plan and help you lose the weight even if you are at a beginner I’m not good as I want to be about eating healthy I am making changes I would really be happy if you guys could give me some advice thank you .

submitted by /u/Dazzling-Thanks-9707
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12lcd51/any_advice_for_working_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...