Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Are the estimated calories burned on Pacer accurate?

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Are the estimated calories burned on Pacer accurate?

20F

SW: 198 pounds

CW: 186 pounds

GW: 154 pounds

I use Pacer, an app which estimates the calories you burned based on your daily steps. I’m not sure why but I don’t really trust the numbers that the app gives me. I always log my daily calories burned as 50 less than the number Pacer gives me.

Does anyone have an idea how accurate the calories burned estimate is? If they aren’t accurate, are there recommendations for calorie burning tracker apps that are better? Specifically apps that wouldn’t require me to get some form of watch.

submitted by /u/Klickytat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12d0vro/are_the_estimated_calories_burned_on_pacer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...