Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Best apps for COMPLETE begginers?

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Best apps for COMPLETE begginers?

I haven't exercised in years and am starting to feel really horrible about myself, I tried really hard to go on daily walks but I find it very hard to get motivated even if it's just for a 5 minute walk. I feel like nothing is working and i know that it's 100% my mentality. I was hoping to use an app that is free, has simple begginer exercises that I can do at home, and preferably some sort of daily log/streaks for motivation. A lot of the suggestions I found when trying to search around aren't very begginger friendly and require at least a basic level of fitness which I don't have which is why I'm positing here. Would really appreciate any suggestions, thank you!

submitted by /u/toyAlien
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12vtdo3/best_apps_for_complete_begginers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...