Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Self control + weight loss tips

Friday, April 28, 2023

Self control + weight loss tips

Hi all. I'm a 24 trans guy (born genetically female, am on hrt testosterone at .5ml/week) and am at my heaviest after my recent pregnancy. I was around 130 before pregnancy and have shot up quite a bit to 180. I have some serious self control issues with food that I had durining the pregnancy as well. I have a bad sweet tooth and haven't found much that satisfies that that isn't super bad for me. Being on testosterone makes my appetite skyrocket too. I have tried straight up just not buying the food or having it in the house so I don't crack and eat it, but this doesn't stop my husband from buying sweets and snacks 😅 so inevitably I end up eating what he buys. Do not buy fast food whatsoever aside from boba teas maybe twice a week. I would really like to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and will take any sort of advice when it comes to food and appetite control. Any suggestions to help with my sweet tooth, or just generic advice for discipline or self control.

submitted by /u/konaein
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/132hepk/self_control_weight_loss_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...