Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down 60 LBS

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Down 60 LBS

In min November of 2022 I decided enough was enough and I was going to drop 100 lbs by October of 2023. Well I think I’m right on target 60 lbs down at the end of April.
I changed me eating habits by making meals healthier and smaller and cut down snacking. 6 months later snacking is 99.9% gone. I do keep some pretzels on hand where I may grab a handful now and again. When I started I would allow 1 meal to be more of things I like and I used to look forward to that meal all day but over time the importance of that meal has diminished to almost nothing. I still allow myself that meal “cheat” now and then but it’s down to once or twice a month.
I just wanted to let those know who are starting out that if I can do it you can do it

submitted by /u/paddlefire
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13472wc/down_60_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...