Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Newbie Gains & Retention while I fix my body over 8 months. (102>75kg)

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Newbie Gains & Retention while I fix my body over 8 months. (102>75kg)

Today Front Profile

Stats 5'7 / 28(Nearly29!) / M

Start Date - July 24th 2022

Start Weight: 16st2lb / 102.5kg

Current Weight: 11st 8lb / 75.2kg

Goal Weight: 11st 5lb / 73.4kg (May adjust based on physique when I get to this goal weight, lots of bodyfat% on stomach still)

How it's going:

Diet and Training are solid, Deficit is still 500kcal, I don't do cheat days.

Started walking to and from gym instead of driving, the fresh air is nice and I can lie to myself that it's cardio.

Last month has been a wild fluctuation ride, was 12st1lb at one point and then re-loaded creatine after running out, ballooned up to 12st9lb and have been steadily cutting it back down, quite shocking to gain 4kg of water so quickly but it's coming back off.

Deadlift lower back injuries were impacting my training so i've cut trying to PR out, I love deadlift but physique is the goal and there are ways for me to get there without the injury risk

I still do weight training 3x a week for 1.5-2hrs, with a push/pull/legs split doing compound exercises and isolations.

A lot of my lifts have gone up very slightly but I've lost 1/4 of my bodyweight so they are beginning to plateau which I am okay with, my stomach is being extremely stubborn but hopefully will whittle away at it over the next few months.

My asscheeks are a sagging disaster, like someone poured semolina into stockings, there is no hope for them.

Weightlifting stats:

Deadlift Start: 95kg 1rm

Deadlift Current: 190kg 1rm (I stopped Deadlifting due to injury)

Bench Start: 60kg 1rm

Bench Current: 95kg 1rm

Squat Start: 70kg 1rm

Squat Current: 130kg 1rm

Pictures!!

16st2lb / 102.5kg Face

13st8lb 86kg Face

12st1lb 76.2kg Face

Early August 2022 Front Profile

Late Sept 2022 Front Profile

Mid Oct 2022 Front Profile

Early Nov 2022 Front Profile

Late Nov 2022 Front Profile

Late Nov 2022 Bicep Bonus Flex

Today Front Profile

Today Side Profile

Today Bicep Bonus Flex

Will post an update in a few months!

submitted by /u/NalrahRS3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12h36vb/newbie_gains_retention_while_i_fix_my_body_over_8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...