Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One of my friends is triggering my ED

Thursday, April 6, 2023

One of my friends is triggering my ED

I need some advice on this. I've got a friend and he really likes to talk about my weight (I'm overweight). He constantly compares me to thin women and models, encourages me to exercise and eat less. I've talked to him explaining how it triggers my eating disorder and although I'm trying to lose weight I really don't need him to talk about it that much. Unfortunately, only a couple of hours later he provided me with yet another of his very helpful comments. To be honest, it really makes me feel ugly and unattractive as a woman and it causes me great distress. What do I do about it? Maybe he's just trying to help? He's a great friend overall and we spend a lot of time together. Is it a good enough reason to end this friendship?

submitted by /u/nyamiks_owner
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12e1k4y/one_of_my_friends_is_triggering_my_ed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...