Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m a little confused

Thursday, April 6, 2023

I’m a little confused

So, I’m 5’2”, and weighed 196 as of Oct 11, 2022. 19) was my pre-pregnancy weight back in 2018, since then I’ve had 2 kids and done a lot of fluctuating but seemed to always land back in the 194-196 range.

I’m now down to 175, despite binging on chocolate way too much. I lost 2.6lbs in just the last week - while eating 2 boxes of Girl Scout cookies, and a bag of Cadbury mini eggs. And no, I’m not exercising.

I honestly feel like this isn’t healthy and is too fast, and likely to be completely unsustainable. I want to ask my doctor, but also feel like I’ll just be brushed off since the doc will just be pleased with the results. Am I being crazy?

submitted by /u/PurpleLexicon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12e4mr0/im_a_little_confused/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...