Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: Organization shirt fits just in time.

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

NSV: Organization shirt fits just in time.

Back in October, the student organization I advise (I work at a college) was finally able to get some custom tee shirts made. It’s a cause close to my heart and I really wanted one, but by the time I could go pick one up, all they had left were smalls. At the time I was about 10 lbs down from my high weight and on the higher side of a large, but I decided to take one anyways.

Tomorrow I’ll be tabling for the organization in the student union, and I decided to try the shirt on again just to see how much closer I am to getting it on over my head. Imagine my shock when it went right on. (I’ve admittedly lost 25 lbs since October, but I didn’t think I’d be able to wear this until at least Summer.) I’m happy as a clam and can’t wait to wear it tomorrow.

submitted by /u/chicken_pickens
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12d62i1/nsv_organization_shirt_fits_just_in_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...