Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 5

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 5

Hello everyone!

Day 5! And a Wednesday. Whoop there it is.

Let's talk goals, shall we?

1800 – 2000 calories a day: Some estimating today, possibly a little over. Had fajitas out for dinner.

Exercise five days a week: 30 minute lunch walk. 4/5 days, 3/8 yoga, 0/8 punchy.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Got it. 3/5 days.

Engage with the lose it folks: I’m going to check in on yesterday’s post replies. I try to catch as many of you as I can & y’all are so inspiring.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for my partner’s steadfastness. I know that’s a weird word to use but there is something to be said for the ability to listen & nod without judging.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Foot mask! Dang it self.

Your turn folks! What do you do when you’ve had a tough day to cheer up? I squeeze my cat & partner, look at flowers & birds, watch silly youtube stuff. I’m always interested to hear what drives your dopamine responses too!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12d4a6a/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_5/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...