Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just want to ask the group some questions.

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Just want to ask the group some questions.

Hello all - I’m 37 m and 261 lbs. fin 2018-2019 I lost 85 lbs. ( 245- 160) by using IF and not drinking. I was also working as a server at the time so when I wasn’t lifting I was walking about 8 miles a night. Fast forward to 2020. During lockdown I gained all of it back including the additional weight. I got tested for everything and found out my testosterone was a whopping 75 - as I’m sure most of you know that is extremely low. So they started me on TRT. Now over the last 6 months of taking it and still lifting 6 days a week as well as walking 12k steps a day. I have not lost a lb. My calories are 1800-2000 a day - I might have 3 beers a week currently and my diet is pretty strict. What else can I do? Has anyone else experienced gaining the weight back and it being damn near impossible to lose it again? I don’t think I can go any lower on my daily calories. Sorry for the rant. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Jerz_irons
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12fxu5r/just_want_to_ask_the_group_some_questions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...