Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: After photo of 51kg loss.

Friday, April 7, 2023

After photo of 51kg loss.

As per title.

I have lost 51kg, or about 112lbs.

Goal is only 4-5kg away!!!

Not sure if I need to lose anymore, but I will keep going and see where I end up!!

It has taken me around 6-7 months, my work is physical so that has helped a lot, Have tested how many calories I burn on a work day and it seems to be around 2800cal.

Days off. I don't do a lot and seems to be around 2100-2200, so rather easy to maintain and never feel hungry.

Lost 51kg....

submitted by /u/PeskyPenguin83
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12fau7p/after_photo_of_51kg_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...