Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I want to feel better about my body by losing weight, but counting calories and measuring the scale will cause me to relapse (ED)

Thursday, April 6, 2023

I want to feel better about my body by losing weight, but counting calories and measuring the scale will cause me to relapse (ED)

Does anyone have any tips for habits I can start building to help me lose weight without me having to count calories or measure my own weight?

I’ve started seeing red stretch marks even after exercising consistently 3x a week for 3 weeks and eating less (portion control, more balanced meals, no liquid calories), and it’s freaking me out.

I’m tempted to stop eating, and am afraid that my workouts are making my muscles bigger and not helping the cause.

I feel like I’m going crazy. Maybe these stretch marks have always been there and I’m now just noticing them? Regardless, I dont think my body has changed rapidly enough to warrant it, so it’s weirding me out.

Can my workouts make my skin stretch even if I’m not gaining weight? Or anything?

And if I have new inner thigh fat, won’t leg exercises just make my legs bigger?

I genuinely want my focus to be about feeling better rather than looking better, but I’m at a point where I don’t know anymore, and my body dysmorphia is so bad that the only measure I have that won’t make me go insane is just how I feel in my body physically.

Eating disorders suck. Why can’t I just be thin like everyone else. Why am I stuck this way!!! How can I still encourage myself to eat well/workout despite these thoughts?

Counting calories has never been healthy for me, but I don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/AbstractAbby20
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12e1t5h/i_want_to_feel_better_about_my_body_by_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...