Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 6.3kg for my 2nd month

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

I lost 6.3kg for my 2nd month

I just wanna keep posting my monthly results to remind myself keep going whatever im doing now. My starting was 97kg and in my first month i lost 9kg and now on my 2nd month is 6.3kg BUT i still cannot see it in my physical appearance. I have atleast 3 or 4 days of cheat days including 1 on my birthday and i feel or think that if i did not binge eat on those days i will lose more weight? Since my stomach is more accustomed to my lower portion size of food and 16:8 fasting for the oast months i can say that i binge way less than i nornally do a few months before. My excercise for the 2nd month is just jog in place 1 hour each in the morning and afternoon. Well wether this is a rant/update i still lost 6.3kg this month and im proud of it.

submitted by /u/filipinofishboy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12c7qzd/i_lost_63kg_for_my_2nd_month/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...