Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how many days of overeating does it REALLY take to gain weight?

Sunday, April 2, 2023

how many days of overeating does it REALLY take to gain weight?

Just wondering this, it’s been on my mind a bit since I’m currently on a few “loose” days. I’ve been tracking well tho, I think, so I’m not so much worried as I am curious.

Let’s say you go on a cruise for a week, and eat the buffet-style meals every day for 7 days with medium thought to tracking. Let’s say you go over budget for the week. Would the weight gained be mostly “vacay weight”? Or would it have actual impact?

How long would you have to go over budget to actually gain significant weight—let’s say a pound? Could it be spaced out or all at once? I just have lots of thoughts, not looking for a specific answer, just toss any info at me.

submitted by /u/chococrepedreams
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12a8l4b/how_many_days_of_overeating_does_it_really_take/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...