Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is it so hard to throw away food?

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Why is it so hard to throw away food?

Hello everyone! I'm feeling some guilt about throwing away food. For context, I am a college student and have a dining plan. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will live on campus next year and my dining plan will roll over. However, I have some money saved and I have plenty of dining money until the end of the school year so there is no need for me to worry about under-buying food. But, I recently bought a sandwich and Chips which added up to 5 dining dollars, but I felt full quickly and didn't force myself to finish it. But I have half a sandwich and chips left, but I feel so guilty about throwing it away because I know I will not eat it tomorrow. or the day after. Can someone please shed some light on this? Does it have to due with the fact that I'm in college?

submitted by /u/Haunting_Coyote3018
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12a61kv/why_is_it_so_hard_to_throw_away_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...