Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Doing everything right but still not losing weight 🥲

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Doing everything right but still not losing weight 🥲

So I’ve been exercising and eating healthy for about 8 months now and my body refuses to go down in weight. I’m 32 yrs old 5’4 female ~150lbs. I eat approx 1400-1500 calories a day and burn at least 2000 calories a day according to my Apple Watch. I alternate with strength training and cardio days and eating a high protein diet. I’m not sure what to do anymore! I feel like my body is just comfortable at 150lb and refuses to go down. I’m trying to reduce my body fat percentage but I’m also stuck in the 30% range. I hardly ever have any cheat days and I weigh out all my portions. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

submitted by /u/ProfitAcademic4688
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1294g5n/doing_everything_right_but_still_not_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...