Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long after starting intense cardio do you stop feeling like you're going to die?

Saturday, April 1, 2023

How long after starting intense cardio do you stop feeling like you're going to die?

😂😂 For real, though. If I'm at 80%-85% of my max heart rate, I'm spending some time just questioning my own mortality for a hot minute afterward.

Does this go away, or am I always gonna feel like a pile of human sweat and imminent demise any time I hit it hard?

(I've been slowly amping up my cardio and every time I go a little harder with it, this happens. Even if my muscles feel like they can keep going, I just feel like hot garbage...)

submitted by /u/Mikkito
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12926xp/how_long_after_starting_intense_cardio_do_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...