Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A guy on Reddit told me I needed to lose weight

Sunday, April 9, 2023

A guy on Reddit told me I needed to lose weight

I lost over 100 lbs and I posted a pic of me in an oversized boho dress and he simply said “you need to lose weight”

That triggered me- a complete stranger but of course he doesn’t know my story or how far I’ve come.

Then I looked at his page and he was doing it to a lot of women in so many posts

Homeboy must have been super hurt in some way shape of form…

Words can cut like knives… even from strangers.

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Path_69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12h015b/a_guy_on_reddit_told_me_i_needed_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...