Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NSV] Signs of Progress from the Skeptical Bouncer.

Saturday, April 8, 2023

[NSV] Signs of Progress from the Skeptical Bouncer.

Hey, friends! I just wanted to take an opportunity to share an amazing realization of my progress.

Friday night, I caught a show (Tape B) with some new friends I'd made with the new-found confidence I've gained due to my progress. We moved to the front of the line, I pass my ID to the bouncer, and hop out real quick to toss my water bottle. When I return to my spot, the bouncer is staring intently at my ID. "What's your name, again?" He says with a baffled look. And it hits me; I'm down 60 pounds, I've been smashing the gym, and I've grown out my hair. The face on that old ID doesn't look like me anymore. So I grin, and say, "SGTBrigand. Yeah, I've lost some weight. Thanks for noticing!" And he smiles, hands me back my ID, and I legit hear murmurs from the line behind me as I head inside.

It's taken a lot of effort, but it feels good to feel happy about myself again, and it feels good to enjoy living healthier because of that feeling. Even when I was a silent lurker, this community was a huge boon. Seeing the struggles and successes of others helped me see I wasn't alone in this journey, and I will forever be grateful. I only hope I can help contribute to any of you who may need that same help I did.

submitted by /u/SGTBrigand
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12gaw0f/nsv_signs_of_progress_from_the_skeptical_bouncer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...