Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 9

Sunday, April 9, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 9

Hello everyone!

Day 9! A busy Sunday for me, going to post & run. I hope you’re all having a lovely day!

Let's talk goals, shall we?

1800 – 2000 calories a day: On it!

Exercise five days a week: Rest day. Shark week showed up & I'm just physically not up for it. 6/9 days, 3/8 yoga, 0/8 punchy.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Got it. 7/9 days.

Engage with the lose it folks: Taking the evening off, my eyes are tired.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for family of choice & mashed cauliflower.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Recharge time this evening.

Now, onto the good stuff, how was your day?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12gyqvv/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_9/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...