Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some advice on diet

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Need some advice on diet

I’ve been dieting for about 4 months now and I’ve lost about 20 pounds. Although, recently I’ve hit a plateau and I’ve been at the same weight for about 2 weeks. I’ve been getting 8 hours of sleep, drinking a gallon of water a day, resistance training 6 days a week with 20 minutes of cardio afterwards, and eating high protein with moderate carb and low fat, whilst keeping a 1000 calorie caloric deficit. I’m thinking about switching to a keto diet soon, but I am worried that my switch will result in greater muscle and strength loss than sticking to the plan I’m on right now. Is this really the case?

submitted by /u/SundaeNo7250
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zfkz07/need_some_advice_on_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...