Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Opportunity for a clean start

Monday, October 10, 2022

Opportunity for a clean start

I had to travel for a conference this week. Definitely got my steps in walking thru airports. Whew!

I committed to eating as healthy as possible this week—I had salmon for lunch, salad with grilled chicken and fruit salad for dinner. I had some Smartfood and a handful of cashews.

And: stopped at McD and only got iced tea!

And: the final win: turned down the warm cookie at the hotel.

I hope I can keep it up all week.

submitted by /u/gottaloseitnow58
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y0tye9/opportunity_for_a_clean_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...