Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When does energy kick in?

Saturday, October 15, 2022

When does energy kick in?

Hey all! Happy Saturday, I hope everyone’s having a fun weekend so far.

I’ve got a question on working out and energy. Specifically… when does it kick in? Admittedly, I am very out of shape. I’m overweight, not obese, but probably 15 pounds from where I should be (F/5’7”/173).

Every time I get a good light exercise routine going, I’m talking walking a few miles 5-6 times a week with some 5 pound weight and floor work at home, I’ll feel good, but tired, for a month or so and then completely crash. I’m talking “struggle to walk the dog around the block or walk up the stairs” crash.

Am I overdoing it in starting from 0? Do I need to push through? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. When I do work out, my mental health improves by leaps and bounds, except pre-crash I tend to feel uncomfortably wired/too energetic.

Thanks for any advice, and for reading!

submitted by /u/Independent-Water329
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y4ywjv/when_does_energy_kick_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...