Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is a food "detox" a thing? My stomach feels like a garbage can and I want to "take out the trash" and start fresh

Monday, October 31, 2022

Is a food "detox" a thing? My stomach feels like a garbage can and I want to "take out the trash" and start fresh

I know it's not healthy to just stop eating, but is there something I can do to like, "reset" my stomach? In psychology, there's dopamine detoxes which is just a fancy of telling us to not overstimulate ourselves by switching to long-form stuff like books/movies, or to just bask in boredom to lower our dopamine baseline. Is there something like this for our bodies? I feel like I have constant gasiness and heartburn and feel an incessant need to chow down all the time, and I wanna get to a healthy foundation where I'm not always feeling that way. Some of it is ofc mental, but is there something I can do about the part that's physical? I.e., just drink water and eat fruits for a few days, after which I can think about some kind of compromise between the very binge-y, non-stop guzzling right out of the container with no regard for *meals,* and eating just raw fruits and veggies?

submitted by /u/bipedalnightmare
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yiz8tt/is_a_food_detox_a_thing_my_stomach_feels_like_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...