Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve lost 14 kg of weight tha last year and hit the gym hard.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I’ve lost 14 kg of weight tha last year and hit the gym hard.

I’ve lost 14 kg weight, been in the gym and done the work. Im 184 cm tall (6 feet) and weigh 71 kg. I,ve never been this strong and leight at the same time in my life. My arms and legs a very vascular and has basicly no fat in them. But heres the thing, i still have some fat on my stomach, wich i cant seem to get rid of no matter what. I know it would be gone if i weighed like 63 kg, but then i would be a stick, and would never be able to maintain such a caloric defecit over time. Is the soloution to bulk up, gain more muscle, to then cut down? Because i know i can maintain low 70’s, but i want them toned abs! Do you have any tips?

submitted by /u/olfaso98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yeef3x/ive_lost_14_kg_of_weight_tha_last_year_and_hit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...