Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thank you for this community!

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Thank you for this community!

I posted here a little over a month ago when I was first starting out, and to be honest I figured I would be hopeful but realistically I wouldn't lose weight. I've tried before, but I always either gained the weight back or folded after messing up. But you all gave me a great place to start and have been so helpful and supportive to a complete internet stranger, and it's really nice to see other people meeting their goals through sustainable means!

So I just wanted to say thank you for this community. I had ups and downs this month, but I've always been able to come back to this sub to reassure myself that I got this. I also weighed myself today and I lost about 12 lbs. It's not much but I'm back to my pre-covid weight! This is also the first time I feel like my changes are sustainable in the long run, and the first time messing up didn't make me throw away all my progress.

So TLDR; this sub is awesome and thank you so much! Something that seemed unattainable is suddenly within reach.

submitted by /u/Lizardoverlord12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yec3ih/thank_you_for_this_community/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...