Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am letting myself go in college. How do I fix it?

Sunday, October 23, 2022

I am letting myself go in college. How do I fix it?

I recently joined college as a freshman. I have been working towards fat loss since 1.5 years and have successfully lost 110 lbs till now. But since I have joined college and I am required to live in a dorm and eat food in the dining hall. I think I am letting myself go. I am trying to workout consistently but I still miss one or two workout a week due to study and classes but the big problem I am facing right now is my diet. Since, there is unlimited food and takeout in college dining halls, I think I am eating over my calories. I thought I would be able to control myself but I often feel like my body is just moving itself to dining halls. I don't know how to explain it but I know I should'nt eat and I try to stop myself but it fucking feels like my body has a brain of its own. I have already gained like 6-7 pounds and am really scared of losing all my progress. I just need some advice and help on how to solve this. After I eat, I feel completely shitty and disappointed in myself. And I know all the basics of fat loss and muscle building so the problem is not that. Its just crazy that I am doing this even though I should not. I do not want to lose my progress but I sometimes just feel I am powerless.

Please give me some suggestions.

submitted by /u/KnightFury12480
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ybz1lw/i_am_letting_myself_go_in_college_how_do_i_fix_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...