Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calorie deficit on keto--starvation mode or effective weight loss program?

Monday, October 24, 2022

Calorie deficit on keto--starvation mode or effective weight loss program?

I've heard that too much of a calorie deficit will result in your body going into starvation mode and not losing any weight. I've also heard that the bigger the calorie deficit the more weight you lose. So I'm confused.

I'm doing keto and yesterday I had probably no more than 15g carbs and 1200 calories all from fat and protein. Feel really depleted right now and wondering if it would be effective to stick with deficits like this on a daily basis and my body will adapt or try and up my calories to 1500+ and carbs to around 50-75g to lose more weight? Does it work like this?

Sorry if this has been answered before but am passionate about getting my life back on track and am confused about this. I didn't lose any weight yesterday and am wondering if it's 'cause I'm starving myself too much. THANKS!

submitted by /u/Bfg_conspiracy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ycnpid/calorie_deficit_on_ketostarvation_mode_or/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...