Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally, Onederland 197lbs Today

Monday, October 10, 2022

Finally, Onederland 197lbs Today

M/50 On June 20th 2022 I was 252 lbs and woefully out of shape. Full disclosure I’ve lost 40-50 lbs several times before. The difference this time is I’ve totally changed my diet and found that I love eating healthy for taste and how it makes me feel. I was a college football player so I thought every time I gained weight to the point I couldn’t fit in my clothes I’d just athlete my way out of it. Super restrictive diet and insane workouts. It worked, but was temporary. Once I lost the weight I’d return to eating poorly. Then start the cycle all over. I say all that to say this, find an eating routine you like, can stick to and that is nutritionally sound. Find cardio that you can do for an hour and do it as often as your body tells you that you can. I’m to the point now my body tells me what it needs and I feel fantastic. Gonna ride this train for the rest of my life. Cheers.

submitted by /u/emwwvu43
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y0s4oa/finally_onederland_197lbs_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...