Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Massive panic attack on too sharp of a calorie defecit/macro change

Friday, October 14, 2022

Massive panic attack on too sharp of a calorie defecit/macro change

Cut carbs down to 50 grams, protein 200, fat 70.

I'm a weightlifer 4 times a week who's 5'11 and 178 pounds eating 1,900 cals a day.

Today is yet another instance of this cycle where I go strong on my cut 5-6 days out of the week and then suddenly get hit with a massive panic attack (I have meds but they barely help), then I get a cheerburger fries and shake and immediatley start to feel better.

What is this, what is the imablance I'm experiencing and could someone please help me. Thanks.

submitted by /u/CheatleBeatle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y49qze/massive_panic_attack_on_too_sharp_of_a_calorie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...