Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can I take small steps?

Thursday, October 13, 2022

How can I take small steps?

So…I’ve been overweight for a while. Like, since I was 13. I’ve tried around maybe 4 times to lose weight in the past 5 years, and only once has it been successful and I managed to only shave off 16 pounds or so. However, after a year or so of eating out at…not the best options, I have gained all of it back and then some. I have a hard time developing consistent habits, and so that’s why it gets hard to keep it up after like a month, that’s usually as long as I’ve gone before giving up. So…are there any incredibly small steps I can take to inch my way towards losing weight? Consistency is the goal at the moment. I appreciate any and all advice you can give me. Thanks!

submitted by /u/SqueakyPenguinBoard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y3i3v5/how_can_i_take_small_steps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...