Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: constantly losing my appetite or having an insane one

Saturday, October 22, 2022

constantly losing my appetite or having an insane one

I'm 162 cm and my ideal weight is 58kg. But I'm comfortable at the low 60s. Right now I'm 67kg. And my issue is that I either have no appetite, or an insane one!! It lasts for months at a time. I feel a shift one to three times a year. And it causes a big change in my weight. It's been happening for at least 3 years. I've noticed when I'm bigger, I lose my appetite. So I was wondering if me overeating causes me to lose me appetite? Then I undereat for months, until I'm so hungry I can't stop eating again?

Recently I have lost my appetite again, all I want to eat is one meal a day. But when I have a big appetite I will happily eat 3, multiple junk meals and lots of chocolates and crisps.

I'm posting, hoping that someone knows what this is and have any advice.

submitted by /u/EmmaRisby
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yb3syl/constantly_losing_my_appetite_or_having_an_insane/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...