Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can’t lose weight

Friday, October 14, 2022

I can’t lose weight

I am 161cm (5’3), and I always go back to weighing 59kgs. I did calorie deficit for months and I managed to go down to 57kgs until the diet didn’t work for me anymore. I tried reverse dieting and it helped me maintain that weight. I ate 1200 calories for the deficit. Sometimes I think I went below 1000 calories bc I just wasn’t hungry anymore. But even after that, I couldn’t lose the weight. I lift weights sometimes (and I understand that it could be because of the muscles but mine aren’t even prominent). Recently I just kind of stopped eating in a calorie deficit and im back to where I started, but never above 59kgs. One factor may be my constipation (I know it’s gross but it’s in my genes).

Honestly, I’m tired of hating the way I look. I don’t wanna be skinny but I don’t want these fat arms and thighs either. I know I’m still in the average BMI, but it sucks when I feel so insecure abt wearing some clothes bc it’s too revealing in the arms (or legs)

Any idea why I might not be losing weight?

submitted by /u/Emotional_Risk_2042
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y4915s/i_cant_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...