Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 2 coworkers today told me that I look great - I feel so proud of all of the hard work that I've been doing

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

2 coworkers today told me that I look great - I feel so proud of all of the hard work that I've been doing

As the title says, 2 people at work today at 2 different times told me that I looked great today and asked me what I have been doing.

For reference, I'm 42F,.5'7, SW: 166, CW: 151, so I've lost 15 lbs in the past about 2 months. It felt awesome because honestly I don't see a huge change most of the time when I look in the mirror, and while my clothes do fit differently, they aren't like hanging off my body.

It felt amazing and makes me feel so proud. I still have another 16 pounds to go to my GW, probably (I am going to reassess as I go along, but a medical website listed around 135 as the ideal weight for a 5'7 F, so that's currently my goal) but I'm feeling great!

submitted by /u/Overbeingoverit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y7mglo/2_coworkers_today_told_me_that_i_look_great_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...