Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can't lose belly fat no matter how much I cut my calories

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Can't lose belly fat no matter how much I cut my calories

Hi, so im a 5ft8 guy (22) and over a year ago I decided to start losing weight by cutting calories after I found out how to be in a calorie deficit properly and I went from 154 pounds to currently 118 pounds. I know I'm technically underweight now and I can see it in my shoulders and hips but I still have belly fat that is really annoying me and I feel like I cannot get rid of it no matter how much I cut my calories.

I'm consistently eating around 1300 to 1500 a day but the belly doesn't seems to want to go and all I really want is just a flat stomach, what could I be doing wrong? The belly still makes me feel like I'm chubby and I'm quite insecure about it

Should I weight train as I've heard adding muscle can get rid of excess fat?

submitted by /u/CPB404
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ygzfvi/cant_lose_belly_fat_no_matter_how_much_i_cut_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...