Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: First proper workout AND didnt let a bad weekend stop me

Monday, October 17, 2022

NSV: First proper workout AND didnt let a bad weekend stop me

For some context, I am a college student living about 2 hours from my family and at the beginning of my current weight loss journey. In just about everything that involves some measure of discipline, I do pretty good at college, then completely drop the ball on weekends home (2x a month usually). For things like taking daily meds and doing schoolwork I can get back to it, but in previous weight loss attempts, one bad day throws me.

this weekend was bad. I was back to bad habits like not tracking my food, eating until uncomfortably full, only eating junk, and eating out of boredom or because I noticed a tasty treat.

but today, I was able to hop right back on that wagon, tracking my food, making better food choices, and drinking more water. I think its finally clicked that I wont ever be perfect at weight loss, and that I dont need to be. with halloween, (american) thanksgiving, christmas, new years, and my birthday all just around the corner, I have had a lot of anxiety over the next few months. today completely soothed that. im confident i can both enjoy the holidays and continue making progress.

I also went to the gym at my college for the first time today and did a 45ish minute workout! i feel really good, i think i finally found the types of exercise that work for me, cycling and weight machines. not hard on my bad feet, but good cardio and muscle building. i cant wait to see myself get stronger.

submitted by /u/Rockettokojiro
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y6oo8y/nsv_first_proper_workout_and_didnt_let_a_bad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...