Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Let’s talk Plateaus and Irregular Periods

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Let’s talk Plateaus and Irregular Periods

Hi friends!

So I’ve been successfully losing weight since April this year and have lost around 70lbs. I have consistently been eating at around 1200 calories with only a few random non-tracked days thrown in for celebrations and birthdays.

For the last 12ish days, my weight mostly stayed the same, only fluctuating up and down 1 pound. This was my first plateau. I had many, many days where I was peeing a lottt throughout my plateau but this never saw a drop in the scale.

Today I woke up and I got my period. This is very abnormal because as long as I can remember, I have had an extremely regular period. This period is in the middle of my cycle and 1.5 weeks early. Alongside my period, I also finally saw a drop of 2lbs and hopefully the end of a plateau.

My question is; should I be concerned about this? This is not caused by over exercising - If anything I’ve exercised less in the past 2 weeks because I had a really busy period with a lot due at college. Maybe a stress-related thing?

submitted by /u/MoonlitFlowerx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yb4vi4/lets_talk_plateaus_and_irregular_periods/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...