Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Haven’t lost any weight?

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Haven’t lost any weight?

The first week I was in the gym I was doing weight training 5x a week and swimming for cardio. I was eating about 1800 calories 160g protein. I’m 6’1 and I started off at 226 and after the first week I came down to 219. I stopped weighing myself but I weighed myself today after about 9 days since my last weigh in and I still weight 219??? Am I doing something wrong. Am I worried too much about the scale. Idk I just feel so bad because I was actually putting in hard work.

submitted by /u/Rude-Set-5674
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yfabda/havent_lost_any_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...