Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not Seeing Results I'd Expect

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Not Seeing Results I'd Expect

I'm 5'5ish and 210lb, 30F. My starting weight was in the 280s in July 2021.

I was going to the gym 3-4 times a week but in July my work schedule changed and I just don't have the time, so I am doing just calorie-counting and whatever exercise I get at work (Vet Tech, Fitbit logs an avg of 2-4 hours of "fat burn" bpm per week). In late September, I joined Nutrisystem for meals.

I have two main questions. 1) I have lost about 15 pounds since July but my measurements (upper arm, bust, waist, hips, thigh) have not changed. I don't notice my clothes fitting differently but I basically live in elastic-band scrubs. Could this be all water weight or something and really no fat lost? Compared to pictures of when I was last 210lb (going up) vs now (going down) I'm objectively fatter despite being the same height.

2)I weigh myself typically 3 times a week at the same time in the morning to get an idea of how much I weigh. I will have a week of weight loss, followed by a week where I gain most of it back, then a week where I am back to the first week. So to actually confidentally say I've lost the 5lbs since 215, it's taken me nearly 3 weeks. I thought if you're in a calorie deficit, you should drop weight (or at least, not gain) weekly? I average about 1000 calories a day, and usually have 1-2 cheat days that are 1400-1800 calories. I don't drink any soda, just water, and I know I'm not miss-counting calories for my food because their nutrisystem prepackaged outside the cheat meals from restraunts. Calorie estimates from FitBit and from online calculators (selecting 'sedentary') say my weight loss intake should be higher than it is, so I should in theory be losing MORE weight right?

submitted by /u/Playful_Agency
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/y5wrpc/not_seeing_results_id_expect/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...