Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Confusion on calories

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Confusion on calories

Hi guys! After all the help from my previous post, I decided to cut my calories to 2,500 instead of 3,000. Thanks to everyone for all the help. Someone commented about cutting more calories as I lose weight and I just had a question.

I’m at 405 lbs and will start eating 2500 calories. When I get to 300 lbs, how many calories would I have to eat?

Since to lose a pound a week at 300 calories, you would need to eat 2,339 calories and to maintain, you would need 2,839 calories. How many calories would someone in this situation have to eat?

submitted by /u/GiveMaLawyer150
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yhwbe1/confusion_on_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...