Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do you think my belly hang will go away?

Friday, October 21, 2022

Do you think my belly hang will go away?

Hi. I’m 21 years old and have recently lost 60 lbs. I’m planning on losing around 30 more. I’m 5’5 and weigh 175 right now with a bmi of 29

I’m looking for ways to make my lower belly go away or shrink or something. I know you can’t spot reduce fat, but would a compression help? Would shapewear have the shake effect as compression? It’s what I have on hand right now.

I HATE my b belly and overhang. I don’t have really any loose skin at all right now, but I’m sure I will. Do you think it’ll shrink overtime since I’m youngish? I hate my lower belly so much!!! I feel like without it I’d look skinny but it ruins everything.

Any advice is appreciated!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/8pmVxuL

submitted by /u/skimmilked
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yacilv/do_you_think_my_belly_hang_will_go_away/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...